Provide LMS Training Courses for New & Adjunct Faculty with Infobase Learning Cloud: Campus Use Case
How can one best train new and adjunct faculty to teach online effectively? Even the most experienced in-person instructors can struggle in an online environment. Learn how one Midwestern university created a course to help instructors experience online learning through the eyes of their students using Infobase Learning Cloud.
About Infobase Learning Cloud
Infobase Learning Cloud offers hundreds of professionally developed courses designed to help all faculty and students succeed, including educators, paraprofessionals, and support staff. Users benefit from self-paced, customizable modules; comprehensive video educational content; and secure digital tools specifically tailored for your institution in a proven LearnIt, ProveIt methodology. This unique and versatile resource includes unlimited access to hundreds of courses covering technology training, instructional strategies, digital literacy, communication skills, and social-emotional learning.
Learn more about Infobase Learning Cloud.
And don’t miss:
- 3 Ways Infobase Learning Cloud Supports Effective eLearning: Infographic
- University Students Get the Technology and College-Life Tools They Need to Succeed with Infobase Learning Cloud’s Upskilling & Microcredentialing Courseware: Case Study
- Building Lessons to Support the ACRL Framework: Webinar
- Motivate Continuous Learning with Digital Badges: Blog
- 10 Effective Ideas to Instruct and Engage Students with Infobase Learning Cloud: PDF
- Teach Outside the Box! Finding Instructional Materials in Unexpected Places: Webinar
- 5 Groups That Benefit from Professional Development & Training Materials on Campus: Infographic
- Foster Learning and Advance Skills Across Your Entire Campus: Infographic