3 Ways Infobase Learning Cloud Supports Effective eLearning: Infographic
Providing valuable learning opportunities to students and faculty amidst the cacophony of digital distractions can be a challenge. How can your institution ensure sound upskilling, reskilling, and training programs for all of the varying needs of your campus constituents? Infobase Learning Cloud meets these needs with accessible and outcome-based microlearning courseware.
Learn three different ways Infobase Learning Cloud can be a contributing source of effective eLearning for your entire campus community.
Learn more about Infobase Learning Cloud: Professional Development, Upskilling, and Training
And Don’t Miss:
- University Students Get the Technology and College-Life Tools They Need to Succeed with Infobase Learning Cloud’s Upskilling & Microcredentialing Courseware: Case Study
- Avoid Disruption in e-Learning with Adaptable Courseware: Infographic
- How to Plan a Comprehensive Professional Development Strategy: Blog
- Foster Learning and Advance Skills Across Your Entire Campus: Infographic
- Choice-ACRL Webinar: Closing the Gaps with Professional Development: Strategies to Support Educators in a Changing Learning Environment