Avoid Disruption in e-Learning with Adaptable Courseware: Infographic
Providing valuable learning opportunities for so many different needs on campus can be challenging. Addressing language barriers, technical limitations, staff turnover, or changing educational requirements are difficult enough, but there are always other unexpected obstacles that surface throughout the year as well.
How does the Infobase Upskilling and Microcredentialing Courseware help institutions navigate unexpected obstacles to online learning? By being adaptable. Click to see four ways Infobase Learning Cloud can be an adaptable eLearning solution for your entire campus community.
And Don’t Miss:
- University Students Get the Technology and College-Life Tools They Need to Succeed with Infobase Learning Cloud’s Upskilling & Microcredentialing Courseware: Case Study
- 5 Groups That Benefit from Professional Development & Training Materials on Campus: Infographic
- How to Plan a Comprehensive Professional Development Strategy: Blog
- Foster Learning and Advance Skills Across Your Entire Campus: Infographic
- Choice-ACRL Webinar: Closing the Gaps with Professional Development: Strategies to Support Educators in a Changing Learning Environment