Using Bloom’s Literature in the Classroom: Theme & Summary Guide: PDF
This brief guide provides ideas for using the award-winning Bloom’s Literature in the classroom. Written by Instructional Designer / former English teacher Waneta Hebert, this helpful resource offers easy ways to support the “Theme & Summary” literature module using content readily available in Bloom’s Literature while also illustrating how supplemental resources can impact student learning. Learn how you can use Bloom’s Literature to help students apply literary skills and:
- Engage students with the power of choice
- Empower students to explore their interests
- Elevate struggling students with additional support
- Extend high-achieving students to new heights
Learn more about Bloom’s Literature.
Contact us for more information or go here to take a FREE TRIAL.
SPECIAL OFFER: Check Bloom’s Literature today the easy way! Get instant trial access through 3/31/23.GO TO THE OPEN TRIAL
And don’t miss:
- Using Bloom’s Literature to Study Classic Diverse Authors: Webinar
- Celebrate the Groundbreaking Voices of Classic Black Authors: Interactive Infographic
- Celebrating 95 Years of The Great Gatsby: Why We’ve Added the Full Text of Gatsby to Bloom’s Literature
- Bloom’s Literature: Now a Modern Library Awards Platinum Honoree!
- Slam into Poetry Month with Contest Ideas from Infobase: Webinar
- Celebrate the Groundbreaking Voices of Classic Women Authors: Infographic
Enjoy the Guide!DOWNLOAD NOW