Literature in an Online World: Using Digital Resources to Apply Literary Skills in the Classroom: Webinar
21st century learning requires resources that are more varied, more interactive, and more flexible than what traditional textbooks have to offer on their own. Students in English classes from elementary school through college need to gain critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills. Join Bloom’s Literature Editor-in-Chief Jeff Soloway and Instructional Designer / former English teacher Waneta Hebert for an in-depth discussion on how supplemental resources like Bloom’s Literature can support deeper application of the skills your students need to be successful in your class – and in life!
Learn more about Bloom’s Literature.
Contact us for more information or go here to take a FREE TRIAL.
SPECIAL OFFER: Check Bloom’s Literature today the easy way! Get instant trial access through 3/31/23.GO TO THE OPEN TRIAL
And don’t miss:
- Using Bloom’s Literature in the Classroom: Theme & Summary Guide: PDF
- Using Bloom’s Literature to Study Classic Diverse Authors: Webinar
- Celebrating 95 Years of The Great Gatsby: Why We’ve Added the Full Text of Gatsby to Bloom’s Literature
- Bloom’s Literature: Now a Modern Library Awards Platinum Honoree!
- Celebrate the Groundbreaking Voices of Classic Women Authors: Infographic
Enjoy the Webinar!