5 Ways Teachers Can Celebrate National Library Week in Their Classrooms: Infographic
Although we have plenty of good reasons to appreciate the libraries and librarians in our schools and communities every day, National Library Week is a perfect time to reinforce the value we put on this valuable institution and the people who make such a difference in our children’s lives. Check out the infographic for some ways you can celebrate!
Learn more about Learn360, the award-winning K–12 cross-curricular streaming media resource—the must-have solution for engaging students, lesson planning and enhancement, personalized instruction, self-directed learning, and more.
Take a FREE TRIAL of Learn360 today!
And don’t miss:
- Using Learn360 in the Classroom: Literacy Guide: PDF
- Project-Based Learning in the K–12 Classroom: Webinar
- Impacting Student Learning with Streaming Media: Webinar
- Escape the Room: Engage Students with Interactive Experiences: Webinar
- Include Formative or Summative Assessment Within Your Streaming Video