It’s that time of year again! The snow is melting, flowers are beginning to bud, students are planning their summer escapes, and librarians and faculty are starting to evaluate the resources they’ve been using over the past year and wondering what else might be out there to explore. Sign up for Infobase’s Resource Review Speed Date, and spend a “no obligations” five minutes with five products from Infobase—take a quick tour of one resource and move on to the next.
In this webinar, you will meet:
- Films On Demand: Infobase’s unlimited, multidisciplinary streaming video service.
- Credo Reference: Smart research starts with fact-based background information, an interactive Mind Map, and a federated search pointing to next-step resources.
- Information Literacy – Core: Extend the reach of your library instruction with 100 ACRL-aligned digital assets designed to teach basic research and critical-thinking skills.
- Bloom’s Literature: Reference, criticism, videos, and full-text works of literature and poetry, all curated to support your 100- and 200-level literature courses (with a comprehensive Shakespeare Center).
- Issues & Controversies: Think critically and debate respectfully with these carefully curated pro/con articles.
Register at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6336578299603442268
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!
Time of webinar is in Eastern Time (ET).
Infobase Resource Review: Speed Dating
April 6 @ 11:00 am-April 6 @ 11:30 am