Infobase is proud to announce that Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center, the award-winning reference database for lifelong career exploration and planning, has been selected as a finalist in the SIIA CODiE Awards’ “Best College & Career Readiness Solution” category! Read the full press release here.
This distinction, per the SIIA CODiE Awards’ website, “recognizes the best digital product or service that develops 21st Century workforce skills and knowledge for students” and “includes applications that help close the gap between a learner’s current interest and skills and the needs and expectations in the workplace.” The judges looked at 10 factors: accessibility, assessment, customization, feature set, feedback, innovation, integration, platform flexibility, reports, and usability.
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries. Winners will be announced on June 22.
Try Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center today!
What Is Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center?
Recently relaunched with extensive new and updated multimedia career content, a fully responsive and intuitive new design, and powerful new interactive tools and resources, Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center offers a wealth of resources for users to assess their career goals and interests, plan their education, learn workplace skills, find apprenticeships and internships, conduct a job search, and much more. For students choosing a career path, graduates entering the workforce, or professionals changing careers, Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center is designed to support users at every step of their career journey.
In addition being an SIIA CODiE Finalist, Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center also recently received Gold distinction in the 2021 Modern Library Awards (MLAs), sponsored by LibraryWorks.
Learn how Valencia College leverages Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center to empower students in their Student Experience course.
Other Infobase products that have been SIIA CODiE Finalists include:
- Credo Reference: Academic Core in 2020 (in the “Best Library Reference or Educational Database” category)
- Bloom’s Literature in 2018 (in the “Best Source for Reference or Education Resources” category
- Issues & Controversies in 2015 (also in the “Best Source for Reference or Education Resources” category)
- World News Digest in 2014 (in the “Best General Reference Service” category)
- Today’s Science in 2014 (in the “Best Science and Technology Information Solution” category)
Click on the links below for more information about Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center:
- Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center Brings Home Gold Distinction in the 2021 MLA Awards: Q&A with the Editor
- Take a Look at the Redesigned Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center!
- Infobase’s College and Career Readiness Resources: Webinars, Blogs, and More!
- Expert College and Career Readiness Workshops with Nationally Recognized Higher Education Expert Adam A. Smith
- Sue Morem’s Bite-Size Career Tips: Videos